Have you ever stopped to consider exactly what you want from life?
Self-discovery might sound like a big, intimidating concept, but it’s really just a process of:
- examining your life
- figuring out what’s missing
- taking steps toward fulfillment
Start by visualizing your ideal selfYou don’t need to begin with a complete picture — after all, your journey is all about discovering what the full picture is. But try asking yourself things like:
- What do I want from life?
- Where do I see myself in 5 years? 10?
- What do I regret?
- What makes me proud of myself?