Conversation Starters: Would You Rather Questions
Some fun Hypothetical Questions to have you thinking
- 1. What if you weren’t allowed anymore to make your own decisions and had to choose a person to make them for you? What person would you choose and why?
- 2. If you could domesticate one wild animal, which animal would you choose?
- 3. You are doomed to be haunted by a ghost for the rest of your life. However, you can choose which dead person the ghost is. Who would you choose as your ghost?
- 4. Your best friend has just murdered someone for a good reason and asks you for help to get rid of the body. Would you help them disposing the body, or would you turn them in?
- 5. You’re walking in a forest and discover a black suitcase. Inside it holds one million dollars and a piece of paper stained in blood with a single word “Don’t”. Would you take the suitcase or leave it?
- 6. If you could improve any aspect of yourself (i.e., intelligence, fitness, etc.) but you had to decrease another aspect of yourself, what aspects would you increase and which would you decrease?
- 7. There’s a new pill on the market that makes you 30% more intelligent. A side effect is that you will lose all your hair (eyelashes, eyebrows, body hair included). Would you take it?
- 8. What would the world be like if humans did not have the ability to lie?